This type of furnace is classified into two types: low temperature
impregnation furnace and high temperature melting infiltration
furnace. The low temperature impregnation furnace is mainly used
for C/C, SiC and composite materials impregnation by asphalt, resin
and polycarbosilane. The high temperature melting infiltration
furnace is mainly used for graphite, ceramic and composite
materials infiltration by molten aluminum alloy, copper alloy,
titanium alloy and high temperature alloy.
1. The vacuum impregnation furnace has multiple stage safety
2. Locking ring is hydraulic driving with mechanical limit.
3. Door open is hydraulic manual open or auto open, which is simple
4. Low temperature impregnation furnace has single chamber and twin
5. High temperature melting infiltration furnace can continuous
working to improve the production efficiency.
Optional Configuration of Vacuum Pressure Impregnation Furnace
1. Heater: Ni-Cr; Fe-Cr-Al-Nb, Sic rod, Graphite; CFC.
2. Process gas system: high pressure valve; manual value / auto
value; foreign brand / Chinese brand.
3. Vacuum pump and gauge: foreign brand / Chinese brand.
4. HMI: Simulation screen / touch screen / industrial personal
5. PLC: OMRON/Siemens.
6. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM.
7. Thermocouple: type C / type S / type K / type N.
8. Electric components: CHINT / Schneider / Siemens
Specifications of Low Temperature Impregnation Furnace
|Working Zone Size (D×H) (mm)||Φ600× 800||Φ800 × 1200||Φ1000 ×1500|
|Max. Temperature (°C)||400||400||400|
|Max. Pressure (MPa)||5||5||5|
|Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||50||50||50|
Specifications of High Temperature Impregnation Furnace
|Working Zone Size (D × H) (mm)||Φ300× 400||Φ500 × 800||Φ600 ×1000||Φ500 ×1700|
|Max. Temperature (°C)||950/1400/2000||950/1400/2000||950/1400/2000||1400/2000|
|Max. Pressure (MPa)||9.8/16/20||9.8/16/20||9.8/16/20||16/20|
|Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||100||100||100||100|
Note: The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements,
they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be
stated in the technical proposal and agreements.
Founding in 2006, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials &
Equipments) is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of
industry heating equipment for new material and energy. With an area of 100,000 m2 ,our annual production is over 200 sets.
Customer Experience Center_______________________________________
ACME has a Customer Experience Center for customer to choose the
suitable equipment and ensure the equipment performance meets the
demand of production process requires. It helps ACME to acuumlate a
wealth of experimental experience and greatly improving equipment
relability and practicality.
Customers visiting ACME__________________________________________
ACME has NO.1 maket share on special heating equipment ,sells to
USA, Europe, Russia, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Middle East, South
America, Africa, South Asia and etc.areas and countries.
ACME in exhibitions__________________________________________
1.We are the manufacturer not a trade company! Warmly welcome to
visit us in Changsha, China!
2.Our equipments are customized! Tell us your requirments and we
can meet your needs !
3.ACME had gained Quality ,Environment and Occupation Health
certificates of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18000.