Gas pressure sintering furnace is mainly used for vacuum sintering
and pressure sintering of Sic, Si3N4 and other ceramic parts.
1. This horizontal sintering furnace adopts special hot zone
structure and heating element design for good temperature
2. It uses specially-designed debinding muffle to realize excellent
sealing performance, complete bind removal and no contamination to
3. This gas pressure sintering furnace has functions of slow
vacuum, minor positive pressure sintering, partial pressure
sintering, pressure sintering, minor negative pressure debinding
and minor positive pressure debinding.
4. It uses advanced refractory materials and structure for ensured
5. This horizontal sintering furnace is designed with touch screen
and PLC central control for ease of operation.
6. Safe performance is ensured with over-temperature and
over-pressure mal-function alarm, mechanical automatic pressure
protection and interlocking.
7. The gas pressure sintering furnace has functions of remote
control, remote mal-function diagnosis and remote program update.
Optional Configuration of Horizontal Sintering Furnace
1. Furnace door: auto lock-ring tight.
2. Furnace hot zone: all hard composite carbon felt / hard
composite carbon felt + CFC.
3. Heating material: Isostatic press graphite / press high purity,
high strength and high density graphite / CFC.
4. Process gas control: high pressure valve; manual valve / auto
valve; foreign / Chinese brand.
5. Vacuum pump and gauge: foreign brand / Chinese brand.
6. PLC: OMRON / Siemens.
7. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM.
8. Thermocouple: type C (tungsten sheath / moly sheath / ceramic
9. Recorder: paperless recorder / paper recorder, foreign brand /
10. Electric components: CHINT / Schneider / Siemens.
11. Load truck: roller type / fork type.
Specifications of Gas Pressure Sintering Furnace
|Working Zone Size (W × H × L) (mm)||Φ320 × 320 × 1200||Φ500 × 500 × 1300||Φ500 × 500 × 1800|
|Max. Temperature (°C)||1800||1800||1800|
|Temperature Uniformity under vacuum (°C)||±5||±5||±5|
|Temperature Uniformity under pressure (°C)||±7.5||±10||±10|
|Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||2||2||2|
|Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h)||0.67||0.67||0.67|
|Working Pressure (bar)||20/60/100||20/60/100||20/60/100|
|The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements,
they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be
stated in the technical proposal and agreements.|
Founding in 2006, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials &
Equipments) is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of
industry heating equipment for new material and energy. With an area of 100,000 m2 ,our annual production is over 200 sets.
Customer Experience Center_______________________________________
ACME has a Customer Experience Center for customer to choose the
suitable equipment and ensure the equipment performance meets the
demand of production process requires. It helps ACME to acuumlate a
wealth of experimental experience and greatly improving equipment
relability and practicality.
Customers visiting ACME__________________________________________
ACME has NO.1 maket share on special heating equipment ,sells to
USA, Europe, Russia, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Middle East, South
America, Africa, South Asia and etc.areas and countries.
ACME in exhibitions__________________________________________
1.We are the manufacturer not a trade company! Warmly welcome to
visit us in Changsha, China!
2.Our equipments are customized! Tell us your requirments and we
can meet your needs !
3.ACME had gained Quality ,Environment and Occupation Health
certificates of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18000.